1. I registered but did not receive the confirmation email – what should I do?
Please check your SPAM folder or any other predefined folders e.g. promotions for Gmail etc. If you still do not find it, please contact our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How can I ask for technical support?
On the login page click the “Need support” button. On the platform you find the support button in the Lobby and in the main navigation menu.
3. I forgot my password how can I retrieve it?
On the login page click the “Forgot password” button below the login box. You will receive an email to create a new password. In case you did not receive the email – please check the first FAQ question.
4. Which browser should I use?
For the best experience we suggest using CHROME but any browser is working except Windows Explorer.
5. Can I use other devices e.g. mobile or tablets?
For the best experience we suggest using a laptop or desktop computer, but all other devices work as well.
6. When I enter my log in credentials the log in does not work – what shall I do?
You will be able to login one hour before the symposium starts. If you are facing any issues with login please click on “Need help” button to get technical support.
7. How can I navigate through the platform?
On the platform, in the lobby, click on the “How to navigate” pillar. You will find an event guide with brief explanation videos.
8. I want to get in contact with Straumann Group – where can I do that?
Click on “Need help” in the main navigation menu and fill in the contact form. Or chat with the booth staff during the event. Visit the booth and click on the pictures of the Straumann Team.
9. How can I book a slot with the booth staff team?
Go to a booth and click on your preferred specialists. A window will open to start your conversation. You do not need to book any timeslots.
10. How can I book a Learn in the Box experience?
Look for the Learn in a Box logo. Click on it to order your Learn in a Box experience. You will receive a confirmation email with detailed information. In case you do not receive the email, check the first FAQ question for support.
11. Where can I network with peers?
There will be a chat box available in every room (except the Auditorium). Write a message to individual peers logged in or create a group chat. You can switch off this function at any time in the right corner of the chat box. You will receive a notification as soon as someone sent you a message.
12. Unfortunately, I missed the event, am I able to watch it on demand?
Yes, the whole content will be available 3 days after the event date and the recordings of the lectures can be watched in the Auditorium on this platform.
You can also visit the exhibition to read and download the assets available or request your “Learn in a Box” experience and register to the upcoming zygomatic webinars in April.